Relief TherapeuticsSupporting patients through science and innovation
How it works
A DRR2.0 elaboration is composed of two distinct steps: the Search and the Match.
- DRR2.0 accesses privileged qualified data sources for collecting the knowledge on drugs and diseases.
- Proprietary data may be fed into the system.
- DRR2.0 detects relevant information in the sources and builds a network knowledge representation of biomedical entities.
- DRR2.0 links the gathered information on drugs, physiological pathways and resulting biological activities with the pathophysiological signs & symptoms of diseases, producing a Match.
- Then it ranks the Matches in order to identify the most promising leads.
DRR2.0 runs stochastics processes on its biomedical network to identify unexlored and non-obvious correlations between concepts.
DRR2.0 is highly flexible, as its input can start from a disease, a target, or a drug, and follow different paths (e.g. from biomarker/target to the compound,
from receptor to molecules).